Ability to cover ones mouth

Qinetix

With the new introduction of sounds like screaming we should be able to cover ones mouth so they can't speak or scream while they are on the floor,maybe when they are on their feet as well. There should be a chance,albeit a small one, that the scream will go through or what someone says. This may help with people who like to go spam happy on the scream button and give away a antagonist or just for RP purposes.

Like using the grab/disarm intent one someones mouth.

I originally thought this thread was referring to characters sneezing or coughing.

It sounds like a cool idea. I can imagine traitors grabbing people in the maintenance corridors and silencing them. We'll have to see how easy it is to implement before we can put it in though. Changing how attacking works is likely to be complicated.

Regards,

M Kenner.

I originally thought this thread was referring to characters sneezing or coughing.

It sounds like a cool idea. I can imagine traitors grabbing people in the maintenance corridors and silencing them. We'll have to see how easy it is to implement before we can put it in though. Changing how attacking works is likely to be complicated.

Regards,

M Kenner.

potentially you could add a command that when you put it in it checks if you have the person grabbed, and if you are it blocks their ability to scream.

• 1 month later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use