Truncheons

NTSAM

product_64677_1_orig.jpg

These things.

They could probably be like a makeshift not-so-telescopic baton (ie can knock down for a very short period just so you can make a mad dash if someone's trying to hassle you) or a speshul snowflek stunbaton shoved away in security.

We've already got those, had 'em for years, they're in code as Police Batons. There's usually one in the Derelict armory.

I believe that's a nightstick, actually.

A different kind of beating device altogether.

edit: also holy hell NTSAM how do you have 2x as many posts as me aaaah

I believe that's a nightstick, actually.

A different kind of beating device altogether.

edit: also holy hell NTSAM how do you have 2x as many posts as me aaaah

It's called a police baton alright though it does look like a nightstick, things pretty OP since you can harmbaton as you stun, it's a nice reward for getting past buzzsky.

Tele-batons however are cancer and there shouldn't be anymore more of them, lite-version or no.

It's a police baton alright, things pretty OP since you can harmbaton as you stun, it's a nice reward for getting past buzzsky.

Tele-batons however are cancer and there shouldn't be anymore more of them, lite-version or no.

You dont even need to get past him for it. Buzzsky is guarding fearsome EMP grenade and pai card.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use