Some ideas

Nuvoriss

- Some signal, text, ping or something to notify drone in recharge station, that all material have been restocked.

- Miners have a telepad on mining station, but i didnt notice RCS - add one

- If RCS would be added to mining station, Miners won't really have a reason to come back on the station (maybe for better gear or Ripley) so you could add some more food on mining station or give Chef another task by making a quick way of transport food to mining station from kitchen (Telepad in the kitchen would be silly so i dont ask for it),

- more telepads on station to make cargo job easier?

- one more airlock to the bar, on the left side, where 3 windows are. Airlock would replace the middle window

- Some signal, text, ping or something to notify drone in recharge station, that all material have been restocked.

I like it! Could be useful for borgs too so they know when their supplies are restocked.

- Miners have a telepad on mining station, but i didnt notice RCS - add one

There's actually one on-station in the mining dock access room (where the miners' lockers are) which is meant for the miners to use.

- If RCS would be added to mining station, Miners won't really have a reason to come back on the station (maybe for better gear or Ripley) so you could add some more food on mining station or give Chef another task by making a quick way of transport food to mining station from kitchen (Telepad in the kitchen would be silly so i dont ask for it),

Just FYI there's already two food vendors on the main mining outpost, along with a box of donk pockets and a microwave. The far west mining outpost also has a box of donk pockets and a microwave.

- more telepads on station to make cargo job easier?

Agreed! But given cargo already has two pretty good options for automated delivery of orders (disposals and MULEbots) telepads would kind of be redundant. I wouldn't have any problem Science setting up telepads wherever they're requested, but having them there at round-start isn't really necessary.

- one more airlock to the bar, on the left side, where 3 windows are. Airlock would replace the middle window

I've seen Bartenders do that and more with the bar before. It's honestly pretty easy to put in a basic airlock like that (takes 4 sheets of metal, 2 sheets of reinforced glass, and an airlock electronics board) so it's something almost anyone can do on any given round.

Thanks for the suggestions!

Wow, how the hell i forgot about miners getting points. Well that idea was crappy. But if miners would use RCS from mining station, there should be a way to get points from there. Maybe move ORM to asteroid? Processed materials would be send in closets to cargo, but there must be a way of storing it. And upgrades for ORM? Science have telepad as well, so they can send them through it

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use