Fix Wizard Rounds

Jzoid

What do I mean "fix wizard rounds"?

I mean, Wizards have the ability to give normies guns and spells, with the hopes of making the round more chaotic, yet it goes to waste with the fact that OOC rules prevent chaos from happening.

So, give the Wizard the ability to make everyone antag with

"Everyone is out to kill you. Kill or be killed" objective.

There was a time where the Summon Guns and Summon Magic spells actually did give a few players the right to go nuts. I'm not sure what happened with that but I honestly wouldn't mind seeing it make a comeback.

Everyone is a bad idea. Wizaed could just sit back on his base and let the station destroy itself. Give half the station a target they must kill the other half a target they must protect. All randomly assigned.

Antags are there to make rounds interesting. A cluster fuck round is not interesting.

Why do you lie like that man? I mean, you're entitled to your opinion, but your opinion is still objectively wrong.

Cluster fuck rounds have their place but... not every round. Calling that opinion objectively wrong is "different".

I dislike rounds where the crew never had a slight chance, wiz is a hard thing to do because its another murderbone antag and it is impossible to balance because it counts so much on whos the wiz. I can't wiz if my life depended on it however some can just wipe the station without the slightest of issue.

Also just to add not all play here for action all the time. I for on play for interaction rather then robust fights.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use