Permaban first offense

blanknix

Hello, my BYOND name is Davnix.

A little while ago I logged onto your server after a long period of inactivity to get back into the game.

It was a very dead round with SSD colleagues so I decided to die and try again another time. However since I played you updated your escape shuttle airlock permissions so I had to make do some other way. Deep below Sci in maint where nobody goes I welded a fuel tank (something I'd never tried before) in the hopes I could space myself. Bwoink. Admin guy says I'm greytiding, and I get that is an issue for you guys, but I'm trying to suicide somewhere that won't impact the station at all here. If I was an asshole I'd go weld in Primary Tool Storage. Anyways he says read the rules, I say I will when I come back to the server, he demands I read them immediately and give him the password, I disconnect.

So yeah, first offense permaban for this? I've played so many good rounds on this server in the past, I'd hate to have to move on because of one bored junior admin having a power chub. Thanks for reading.

Thank you for the feedback

I can take a look at how this particular instance was handled, but to inform you, permabanning someone who disconnected during a conversation with an admin is standard policy, and has been for the past 3 years

I sincerely doubt we will change it, as it has worked for us fine.

• 4 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use