Emagging Sleeper/Sleeper board

swaggaboy112

I think emagging sleepers/their boards should turn them into Syndicate Sleepers like on the nuke ops shuttle which let you operate them on yourself and inject yourself with medicines, but are obviously syndie tech by being red and black, and syndiesleepers should be upgradeable to access more chems (are current nuke ops sleepers upgradeable/do they have all chems?)

Nukie-sleepers last I checked were upgraded.

This would also provide a boost to crewmembers and make it acceptable for the CMO to emag their equipment.

If anything, I think emagging a sleeper should make it inject deathchems without changing any of the labels or being obvious that it's emagged (outside of the fact that when you hit epinephrine, the person megadied).

I thought Emagging the Sleepers removes the Dialysis safeties and allowed you to drain the blood out of a person completely.

What safeties? You can already do this, it's just slow.

Emagging a sleeper should just remove the overdose safeties

There are no overdose safeties.

You can OD on 20 units of epinephrine, and the default sleeper is able to inject 20.

Upgraded sleepers can inject up to 40, or 60 and get omnizine, which is even worse to OD on.

Just switch the regular chems with traitor chems without changing the labels, or make them all inject amantin.

On a side note, allow cryotubes/heaterfreezer units to be emagged causing people put in cryotubes to be boiled alive.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use