Move medbay's syringe guns to secure medical storage

Doukan

They're only ever used by valid hunting/power gaming shit lords anyway, if needed the CMO can just bolt open storage.

i medically treated against will for 4th time this week pls nerf

I've always felt like it was up to the CMO to secure these or not, much like the Captain has equipment he needs to secure.

With that said, I always throw them in secondary storage anyhow.

I wouldn't mind if it was stored in the back of medbay so it is still able to be stolen but its not as easy as running passed an open door and taking off. It is very useful for highly visible targets, like the CMO.

Just the other day I used one because here was no way to steal CMOs hypospray in the middle of crowded medbay with a giant valid storm descending on me. Had to get a gargleblaster from the bartender and ether from the chemist and use that in a syringe gun I conveniently found 20 minutes earlier in maintenance to stun them during surgery on a knocked out patient. It was still enought ime to scream for help but I never would have gotten more than 10 steps without blasting everyones face off with a gun.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use