Streamlining Security records.

Jakers457

Basically, there needs to be a way for Security to update records without having to go to the console, and then say, write out the crimes for multiple prisoners.

I'm proposing that we should be able to add crimes and the like via the HUDs, and make it so you can click the crime from a list. We can also split the crimes into three lists, minor, medium and major (seeing as the current records like a medium crime tab anyway.) Obviously this wouldn't help with the Officers who drag and drop prisoners at the brig without giving a reason why, but it would remove their excuses for not doing it.

I know, I use it note down what sentence I've given people. But I do feel having the full shabang and a quick way to choose crimes would help a lot. Otherwise prisoners end up waiting because no one knows why they were arrested.

Why not actually? Will make job less stressful a bit. Would be also good to make pocket version of Space law book and make it spawn item. You can keep it in your box, pocket, e.t.c.

It would also be good to have a section for sentences. Asking a lot maybe. But no one uses the comments/logs sections enough, so repeat offenders aren't typically known or are known for what their prior crimes were.

I honestly just use notes in lieu of records honestly, as both can be immediately viewed by the HUD by clicking view notes, or by looking at the bottom of the security records.

This saves me from having to use the console, pop an ID in it, log in, find the record, adjust the record, and log back out.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use