Hi Paradise !

krayxus

I've played on the station for quite a while but never use the forums! So I figured I should start making some post, Some of my characters are , September, Snow, Jalablad falggesshhh, ghost and quite a few more I change my character name up alot since people get to know one pretty quickly and sometimes its good sometimes its bad haha. If anyone has any questions or wants to rage against me reply haha I like the rage the most :P

By the way my current ooc name is

"Emanlikesthechode" and im trying to get it changed to my real one.

Welcome on the forums !

Oh god, you are September and Snow. Last time I saw you playing on Paradise station it looked like you were trying to do your best but it wasn't quite enough. As far as I remember, Snow was a horrible security cyborg, helping griefers (some tree guy named Glaze or Glazer) in surgery and stunning/arresting without any questioning. September on the other hand steals surgical tools and runs around in medbay or genetics doing nothing constructive.

Correct me if I'm wrong :D

But I guess the learning curve on this game is kind of harsh.

There are some characters I like to be a bit of a troll on they get a pretty bad rep lol and those are my main ones. Also as to the borg thing in surgery picture this. I'm a security borg that walks into surgery and notice that 2-3 people are beating a diona to death and security sent me to medical due to calls of help. So I just started cuffing :P I'm actually really good at genetics but get tired of every single person asking for powers so I usually grab some for myself and my partner then go get a job change :) What are your in game names so I know who i pissed off lol

I'm pretty sure you pissed everyone in surgery there but maybe me more than any other person. I was Henry Dennis the surgeon, the one you handcuffed to protect a griefing diona (but you couldn't have known, still you shouldn't have arrested me).

Actually, like we told you in IC, dionas are not part of the crew. You shouldn't bother protecting them. As far as a cyborg knows, they are plants that can talk and have a name. When they get a job, they're part of the crew. Glaze just transformed in surgery and started messing around. What happened was that we asked for security in surgery because the diona was taking surgical tools and stabbing people with them. Glaze was disarmed once, he took a scalpel again and was disarmed again. Some people got a little heated up and stab him because he wasn't stopping being a jerk at the exact moment you entered. I was handcuffed because I disarmed him. He was the culprit and you arrested the victims. Not very pro, if you ask me. That's kind of situation where asking people what happens is great. And you wouldn't have a bad reputation :P There were so many witnesses... and you were actually violating law 1.

Misunderstandings happen and as I mentioned before, this game is sometimes hard to understand. I don't blame you :P

I'm actually really good at genetics but get tired of every single person asking for powers so I usually grab some for myself and my partner then go get a job change :)

There's ways to deal with this. On a normal round simply send them to either the CMO or RD to get permission... most of the time they won't bother cos they know the answer will be no. Best one is if they bug me for powers when I'm an antag though... there's nothing like spending half a round as a monkey to make people think twice about bugging the geneticist in the future :lol:

There are a couple of situations I'll give out powers freely though... In alien rounds I'll give out any powers that'll help keep people alive like they're candy. I'll always give Vox the no need to breathe gene so they don't have to rely on their N2O, and I'll give out powers to the heads/captain and anyone they request them for.

What annoys me more than people asking for powers is the geneticists who find a few powers then go and give them out to as many people as possible without good reason. There's nothing like a superpowered greytide to give genetics a bad name. With great power comes great responsibility

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use