New clothing slot [To hide things]

Bumblemore

I dunno, like people in WW2 used to hide stuff up their bums? Yeah it sounds gross having an anal slot or something, but it'd make the game so much more fun. And yeah, I know about surgical cavities, but with those, you need two people to get it in/out.

• Like 1

I read this, and my brain made this translation:

"This game is fun, but what would make it more fun in every conceivable way, is if you could put things in your ass. That's what this game is truly missing."

Which was funny to me.

Ye olde box trick works wonder with noob security. They often don't bother checking the jumpsuits pocket before taking it from you. People never check the slots in coats either.

I read this, and my brain made this translation:

"This game is fun, but what would make it more fun in every conceivable way, is if you could put things in your ass. That's what this game is truly missing."

Which was funny to me.

oh god I laughed way too much at this

For months now, I've thought you should be able to shove tiny objects up your ass if your jumpsuit is off and click on your crotch with it, at which point it's irretrievable to you until it explodes out of your asshole in a shower of blood at a completely random moment.

Nobody ever listens to my ideas, though... :(

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use