Tripods guide to Illegal technology!

Bigtimetripod

So Haya,

I was contacted today by Grey, a fellow i have helped out in the past. He asks me, since im this bigtime (no pun intended) scientist, can i write him a mini guide to max illegal. Im was more then happy to help and as of right now writing this in my bed and on my phone i thought, why not share it with all of ye...

Since i have not seen any guide on how to max illegal tech, i present to you

Tripods guide to illegal technologies!

Copy of a message i sent:

Oh, haya once again!

Amm... there are a few ways.

From illegal level 3 its the same way to continue for either of the ways ye use.

If ye have the materials for and and can get Combat level to 6 (either Experimentor infuse Durand board or order a combat shotgun from cargo) then building a xray gun can bump illegal up 3 (DA 2 xray guns)

Another way is if yer a traitor and willing to sacrifice one or two TC to bump it up (can be very useful to sacrifice 2 tc to get energy crossbow that is 12 TC on the uplink(if ye have an emag or armory access ID, lockboxed)).

1 TC way: Order one C4, DA it, add one diamond to Circuit imprinter, print AI tyrant module, DA (usual way)

2 TC: Order 2 C4, DA both, illegal level 3 now and continue the usual way.

On the abandoned mining outpost where there is a pod and xenosuit, in one of them walls spaces is a syndicate space suit with suspicious toolbox. If a miner gets it for ye or ye get it yer self, ye can bump Illegal to level 2 and continue with AI tyrant module.

Now, if ye made it to illegal 3, Gratz, ye can now make the big brother of the mini-energy crossbow, a bit larger, but function is 100% the same.

To finish up illegal research, then this is the only way i know to do this, im sure, like always, there are other ways.

DA energy crossbow for illegal 4

DA Reviver implant for level 5

Use the Freedom implant in Experimentor to pump its illegal level to 5

DA upgraded freedom implant for level 6 of illegal.

And thats it, all ye can get out of illegal research.

Hope this helped ye. :)

Edited by Guest

Modifiers for the telesci are always random. Them certain cords will not work always if never again.

(pHD in telepad use :P)

EDIT: Yeap... i wrote that before phone died, cords are right, but i messed them cords up with telepad inputs :P Sorry.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use