Fuel

saywat_the_15th

Sooooo, i just came up with this while fueling my lawnmower.

Just a casual suggestion.

So, idea is to have the janicart and all that stuff run on fuel.

Fuel would run out (not so fast, but yeah) and you'd have to mosey down to cargo for more fuel.

Now this next part would give cargo something to do.

They would make fuel out of trash with the aid of bluespace fuckery.

This would need a special fuel processor.

Conveyor belt carries trash into the processor and then you apply a container in which you store the fuel in.

So, some coding and remapping would be needed

Fuel could be stored in any container or hey maybe a jerry can item.

*Shrugs, go ahead and comment some stuff.

The cart used to have a cell in it for power, when the power was out you had to open it and replace the cell. Also the cart lacked a open sprite so you had to do that on a invisible cart. But I digress, fuel would be fun if it was Hollywood style fuel.

I like this idea. It was also allow some more improvised weapons to be made with the fuel, much like welding fuel, but perhaps different effects? It would also limit the amount of destruction with the amount of fuel created which in turn is based on the amount of trash produced. It could possibly also be made with chemistry but require a fairly complex and expensive recipe to limit its use.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use