Themed IPC Manufacturers

Dumbdumn5

So, I thought it'd be about time to throw out this idea. I've got summer ahead of me, and so that means I have a lot of time to go through the painful, yet joyous land of spriting. I'll take a few requests, sprite the ones I think would be the most interesting, be as specific or as vague as you like.

Currently I'm working on a new Necrius Cybernetics manufacturer, themed around the sp00ky skeletons we have. All of these will come with their own monitor version as well as a standard head, human head formats can be requested, but won't be added by default (Mostly because I personally don't see many of the human heads fitting themed sets as much as the previously created ones.)

Sample Necrius Images

Necrius Skelehead (including lit eyes)

IxBA2WH.png

Necrius Monitor (BSOD)

QRlM8r4.png

If you have any ideas that I don't get around to or end up taking too long on, I'm a horribly lazy individual if unmotivated. If you end up deciding you'd rather sprite it yourself, I can give some pointers on how to make your IPC spriting easier (Especially on human_face.dmi, that's nothing but pain!)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use