Removing mining floor safe

GelatinousGlob

On mining you can find a floor safe, I found one in a plasma wall room. I then spent the next hour opening it through some lag which is really damn anooying.

Of course, when I opened it after all that effort, EMPTY! Its a big FUCK YOU to the players to spend so much effort to open a floorsafe in an artifact room only to find it completely empty. Why put the most secure possible safe only to have it empty?

Since you on yer own will spent all that time trying to get it open just to find its empty is the reason you want it removed?...

Yeah, quoting Farya on this one, stetoscope is not for only for checking if someones heart is pumping.

Ey.. giys, litz remowez Beepsky... wez nut gut and got caught! OP!

I tried using stethoscopes to break one of these open once.

It took away 1 hour and 30 minutes until I gave up. Now that I know that it's empty that's just... really damn cruel.

Also, we have a safe in the armory which I did manage to pop open on a local server, I was either really damn lucky or that safe is much easier than the ancient ones. Keep that one if we aren't gonna put anything in the floor safes.

After looking at the code and trying to unlock one, I can confirm that they are actually ridiculously easy once you know the secret. That secret is of course spin the dial one and one half times, reverse, spin the dial the opposite direction one time. The rest is trivial.

Equipped with this knowledge, I was able to crack a safe in about 2 minutes because of there being so many positions in each rotation.

I managed to open one about a month ago and it was empty, that pissed me off, so I ask the admins if they could spawn me something for having something that's broken in the game. (I got sandwiches)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use