White ship

Vuk Farkas

I noticed the white ship being quite outdated... By lore it was a state of the art, cutting edge in tech, ship that traveled light years, crewed by scientists and doctors, thus it should be equipped properly, since it was specialized for emergencies!

simply put current ship is almoust empty, while it should be fully equipped with advanced medical and some related science equipment (and ofcourse with a set of engineering equipment for maintenance and repairs!) probably some minor advanced botany for food and medicine (with seeds in it)...

I noticed it has working lights and a sleeper works inside it, but can it power equipment brought on it? if not would be lovely if we could modify the insides with wires and generators to power vending machines and such so players can make a mobile mini station, especially if the main station gets too crowded

I noticed it has working lights and a sleeper works inside it, but can it power equipment brought on it? if not would be lovely if we could modify the insides with wires and generators to power vending machines and such so players can make a mobile mini station, especially if the main station gets too crowded

A number of players have done just that. It's been used as a public hangout, a way for folks to get away from the station. It's even been a cult base multiple times in the past.

When i had the white ship "period" i always was a scientist. Round started and i ran to science outpost to get a space suit and drift the vastness of space until i got to tcomms or derelict. Deconstructed old teleporters, got crystals and materials for telepad. Grabbed white ship board and headed to the ship. Rebuilt the navigation console, stealth on and away i go! (When ship had stealth, now it has stealth always on and cannot be turned off.)

Usually from there i had a space pod. R-walled the airlocks in back of the ship so people could not get in. I had a space pod by this point and i usually parked it so only i could get in and out. After walling ship up i went to RnD, printed spare RnD computer board, circuit imprinter, protolathe and autolathe. If usually by this point RnD was quite far, if not then i usually grabbed the abandoned teleporter boards with me and deconstructed them to get enough levels for telepad and its computer.

I would then head back to the ship, set up telepad and "borrow" few materials around the station. Build up my lil autism fort and live a good life. If people do come in by force, then ye have the retro laser from the table. I usually borrow one taser from the armory aswell just in case.

I have even been given karma if i have had impressive enough autisim fort.

Tips for fort builders.

*Someone breaking in? Head the navigation console and jump to deep space. This is most if the time considered "no-law" zone and if ye have any doubts about someone, stun, cuff and use the telepad to teleport him into the singu... derelict. Jump to a new place and rebuild defences. Do not forget to RP first, just blasting people is bad.

*Do not get greedy!!! This is very important if you are using telepad. Only take what you need and do not take high-value items. Do not hoard weapons and empty out the armory. If non antag, this is a clear breach of powergaming rule... hmm... news update... seems there has not been this rule or was changed... AHAH, self antaging, stealing high-value items without reason gets ye banned soo stay away from hoarding all kinds of goodies.

*Need to leave for extended period of time? Deconstruct navigation console and take the board with you. This insures noone can steal your ship and ye can safely run round without worry that yer fancy home is gone.

* Player who gets white ship up and running during a cult round and has knowledge how to use the telepad is a god-send(heh) to the cultists. Having a mobile untrackable base with ability to teleport people in and out at will is more powerful then some people believe. Quick strike team on bridge? Have 5 people go on the telepad (4 are resting so people can walk on them), everyone get up and they will remain on the same tile, scream FOR NARNAR and press send. Enjoy 5 men strike team to take the command down and capture the station.

No, it USED to be a "super ship" but it was abandoned and raided, why would the Raiders leave tons of tech behind

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use