Booting up AdvISR

ArchyZT

So I basically mostly play as pAI, because I have just have too much damn fun with it. I enjoy myself most when my carrier is good at RP, too! Some of my favorite games have been ones where my carriers act good, detailed characters that I can work with. I can think of a few names that I'd kill for the opportunity to serve, but I can't force myself on people, because that'd be dumb.

I try to positronic brain rarely, and take the name of Puls.R. but I need to get good first.

My dream is that one day I'll build up enough confidence to play as a Vulp by the name of Vulfwa Ketnic, perhaps try to get involved in some of the more in depth RP I spy around the station sometimes, but never can be a part of. But that's a work in progress.

On the off chance you've seen AdvISR around the station in the short time I've been here, feel free to tell me what I'm doing wrong or how I can improve my RP. I want my operators to enjoy having me around, not need to see me as a burden.

That's all~

AdvISR got some bad luck to be owned by Dar's targets/enemies :/ .

Dar still wishes he could not catch him in permabrig EMP crossfire.

I've pulled you a few times when I was playing ROBIT. I don't think we've ever met on one of my truly insane rounds though. That being said, you're definitely my preferred PAI. Just the right amount of sanity to balance my mad scientist mentality.

AdvISR's been great when I've played with them.

The rounds themselves went from zero to fucked pretty quickly though.

If you're reluctant to play crew (don't be, it's really not a big deal), perhaps try rolling a borg or playing AdvISR as an IPC?

• 3 months later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use