Give QM's office shutters

TheDemonic

So I would like some shutters for the QM's office, mostly just for the big window to the public not so much the ones by the door. I don't think this will be used that much but I think it would be good for the privacy and I'll tell you a little story of why.

I was QM as well as cult and to attempt to lure the HoP into cargo I basically asked him to come to my office to discuss getting some new employees. (cargo needing workers was so strange that the AI watched us most of the time we were there lol) So it was going quite well and we were just about to get into the thick of the meeting, that was until a civvie walked up to the window.

*bang bang*

"Hey!"

*bang bang*

"Hey can I get a welding helmet?"

*bang bang*

"Can I get a welding helmet otherwise I'm going to have to fine one somewhere" ("please do" I thought)

*Bang bang*

(and so on)

It pretty much derailed the whole meeting and with it all the roleplay and *cough* evil cult plan *cough*.

TL:DR: So basically I want the shutters so the QM can use his office for office things without people disturbing them.

There was a suggestion for this very thing while back but it got shot down because QM could hoard crates there. likethatistheonlyplaceyoucanhidecratesgibQMshuttersalready >:^(
I thought this was suggested a while ago but I couldn't fine it anywhere, plus there is a camera in the QM's office for the AI to take a look.

Still don't know why the qm doesn't have shutters. Really the office should no be connected to the lobby, it should be adjecent to the cargo bay where his supervision is needed, not the lobby.

Still don't know why the qm doesn't have shutters. Really the office should no be connected to the lobby, it should be adjecent to the cargo bay where his supervision is needed, not the lobby.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use