Give Vampire abilities a visible cooldown, ala Wizard spells

Doukan

For clarification, you mean visible cooldowns for the Vampire, not for the people around them, right?

Like, for example, a greyed out spell button or something on their HUD so that they know when glare becomes usable again based on it regaining color?

For clarification, you mean visible cooldowns for the Vampire, not for the people around them, right?

Yep.

Like, for example, a greyed out spell button or something on their HUD so that they know when glare becomes usable again based on it regaining color?

Nope, well, yep, buttons would nice but what I was referring to was the "abilities" tab.

When a wizard casts a spell, it doesn't disappear from his "magic" tab, the timer that's next to it simply goes to zero.

The problem with vamp abilities however is that when one is used, it vanishes from the ability tab until it's next available.

It's nice to have a bit of mystery as to when next it'll be usable of course, but it means that if you have a shitty mouse or the lag displaces your click you'll use the wrong ability, it's annoying and shouldn't be too hard to change which is why I've brought it up ;)

I'd settle for the powers not being fuckin alphabetically sorted and the option disappearing when used. I can't count how many times I've blown my cover because instead of mistforming in then out I accidentally summoned bats or some shit.

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use