Tesla Balancing

Shadeykins

As it stands, the Tesla engine is a no-brainer when it comes to engine choices. Provides just as much power, and is far safer than the singularity. Requires no maintenance either.

I think a decent way to balance it out would be to dramatically drop it's power output to below levels required to fully power the station, so that it requires solar array hookups in order to power everything.

This would mean the Tesla would still be the SAFER option, but also require a bit more work.

Whilst the Singularity would be a more DANGEROUS option, but be capable of powering the station on it's own.

Thoughts?

I think this is the best choice for Tesla as of right now. If I may also add, if there is a charge up time for either or both engines would the Tesla have a longer load time than the singularity? Take longer before it gets to maximum output

Tesla is safer than SM but has better power than Singulo. IMO it needs a huge nerf in power production in order to be on the level.

Course, I'd rather just have my SM core back or hydroelectric generator.

Tesla is getting nerfed on TG atm, we should be getting their ports for it here soon.

It should not have anywhere near the power it is getting now. Though lightning ball storm is also going away, I believe. Only...6 or so tops.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use