Minor Changes to Guide to Chemistry

SkyPing

I plan to be leaving all of the drug descriptions the same, but there are a few awkward classifications for drugs that look unintentional and easy enough to fix. A few examples are:

-Corgium is under Unique Healing Medicines, while Flaptonium is under Other Recipes, despite the two having the exact same description besides the animal they create.

-Life, Corgium, Hairgrownium, Super Hairgrownium, Quantum Hair Dye, and Fliptonium are all labeled under Unique Healing Medicines despite that they appear to have no practical medicinal use.

-Ammonia and Sulfuric Acid are labeled under Other Recipes and not Components. Granted, both of them have uses outside of being components, but Diethylamine also has an outside use and yet is still categorized as a Component. Also Diethylamine's component is Ammonia damnit!

-LSD isn't a narcotic. Granted, LSD has no benefits, but does anyone REALLY make narcotics for their benefits? (Probably (I just make them to get high))

-I may want to add Gin and Sonic to food recipes since technically it is used in Fliptonium but chances are I'll have no idea how.

I'll probably make these changes once I arrive home. Having needing to of learned from this guide recently, these odd mistakes sort of messed with me and I figured might as well fix them to the best of my knowledge. If anyone has a proper explanation for any of those examples above let me know and I won't touch them.

FINALLY got home and made all the edits except a couple. If I wanna put LSD as a narcotic I gotta test out it's overdose and addiction rate (If any). So excuse me while Praxis and Jacob take a shit ton of LSD.

Right, so me and Jacob did about 5 units.

Nothing really happened.

We then did 10 units.

Jacob thought he noticed something, but I didn't really feel anything.

I proceeded to make a crap ton and then use roughly 300 units.

I am finally back three days later to confirm that under NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHOULD YOU EVER USE LSD AND SINCE IT SAYS THAT NARCOTICS APPLY A PASSIVE OR AGGRESSIVE EFFECT AND FUCK LSD.

But space drugs doesn't apply any benefits either and it's classified as a narcotic as well, so I'm moving LSD there anyway. Should be done in about three minutes.

For the wiki, don't use in game "trials" to figure stuff like this out.

You need to look through the code to find the overdose rates, most can be found here https://github.com/ParadiseSS13/Paradis ... ts/newchem

Look for "overdose_threshold"

And "addiction_threshold"

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use