OutBomb Cuban Pete

gnugnu12

One round I came across this game thought "oh it cant be much different to the other ones" well wasnt I wrong...

I lose and find out the game GIBS you and then it ended up changing into another game entirely, dont get me wrong I dont mind a game that could hurt you but gibbing?!? thats just over the top for a mindless mini game, like, imagine if a high importance job role played it without knowing, boom gone bye bye to all the important gear too...

I get that this is ss13 and shit explodes and so on, but moving that into the silly mini games which get you small prizes really?

this is why I think the outbomb cuban pete game should not be able to gib people.

It was most likely an emagged arcade.

Emags make arcades kill you when you lose, no arcades spawn murdery IIRC, unless it was adminbused.

One round I came across this game thought "oh it cant be much different to the other ones" well wasnt I wrong...

mmhm

I lose and find out the game GIBS you and then it ended up changing into another game entirely, dont get me wrong I dont mind a game that could hurt you but gibbing?!? thats just over the top for a mindless mini game, like, imagine if a high importance job role played it without knowing, boom gone bye bye to all the important gear too...

And that's why traitors emag machines, silly.

You done got gibbed by an emagged arcade machine, son.

This is a feature, this is intentional; it pays to pay attention to some of the subtle things in SS13---emagged arcade machines have different names for a very specific reason and their effects are intentionally different.

It's like pizza bombs; you pick it up and it kills you--that's on you for opening the suspicious pizza box in the middle of the hallway.

ah.... the person who answered my admin help just said to go to the forums if I had a problem and didn't even tell me it was emagged... well live and learn then I guess :P

It's fairly obscure; I doubt they were even aware it existed.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use