Die Hard Gamemode.

Crom

Centcomm contacts the station that it is hauling criminals to your location as your station is the nearest with a functional brig. The inmates on the shuttle are surrounded by beaten down dead sec officers, and are equipped with stun weaponry. Their objective is too take so many people hostage and negotiate with centcomm for their freedom. This gives the NT rep a unique role, centcomm with unique interactions, antags with non-murder objectives, a chance for the station to fight back. failing that, an interesting round with ERT's as the targets have hostages, and ERT's have to try to keep innocents alive. Allowing for MORE negotiating. Should be a good RP experiance.

Yes, Yes, Just Yes. I would love to see this implemented. All I have to question is what would stop centcomm from wasting a few hostages? I mean, They have a DS team at the ready for situations that are of extreme importance, And the DS just kill EVERYBODY, so they obviously don't care about the members of the station that much. Maybe add a high value target that gets Hostaged aswell?

The existence of the deathsquad is actually intended to prevent outbreak of the worst. or to prevent something reaching centcomm. Meaning that centcomm has finally broke, and decided the station is now a lower value, then the potential threat it carries costs. meaning when the station has the potential to cost centcomm more then the station itself is worth, the station is too go byebye. While the ERT has been given value of innocent life. Showing that centcomm does place value on its staff. TECHNICALLY the station being purely overun with criminals still wouldn't be enough to scare centcomm into sending a DS, as an ERT wave should be enough to wipe them off the map, while keeping their station intact. Centcomm looks like an evil corp, but its actually fairly capable. (dont be fooled by the admins sending DS to end rounds, they are just trying to do just that)

Instead of Cenctomm sending the criminals to the station, the own criminals (i think a small number would be better, like 3) could reach the station after the prison shuttle carrying them is blown, or they could just take control of it. Well, either case, they could eventually reach the station (in case of the shuttle is blown, they would be using the shuttle warden's hardsuits). And there, the fun begins.

They are obviously out of the crew manifest, and want freedom. They could hide and act like a motherfucking ninja, avoiding security, borgs and Heads (maybe they could have some items from the prison shuttle, but nothing "OHMYGODCALLERT"). Or they could try to hide as a crew member. And according to what, and how, they act, Centcomm could track them and send a message.

ANNOUCEMENT.

YO. BLOODY BASTARD IS ON BOARD. WE'RE REACHING THE STATION TO GET HIM. BUT DO NOT PANICK, ERT IS JUST GOING TO THE STATION FOR A FAMILY MEETING. THERE'S NO DANGER TO THE STATION OR THE CREW.

PEACE OUT. (Alright, how do i turn this off? I don't want them to know that the prisioner is a killer, rapist, half xeno, halk blob and half slime).

Basically, the same as DS/Syndicate reaching the station: In secret. But with less, WAY less, equipment.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use