Vomit with information.

Habalabam

I might not be remembering this right, but I believe the detective's forensic scanner can analyze reagents (always 5 units of the puke reagent, as I recall) and DNA tags from puke already.

If it's not coded in already, I think puking as a general mechanic ought to transfer a percentage of non-blood reagents ( or non-water reagents for slime people) from the puker's body to their vomit. Seeing as from a biological perspective, puking is meant to be a body's natural emergency reflex for rapidly purging disease or poison from itself. Of course just so someone can't puke themselves back to health, it would only affect non-processed reagents, and only 5% or 10% of any currently existing reagents. It would serve the dual functions of slightly alleviating the impact of extreme poisoning, and leave a method for identifying what someone was poisoned with even after the reagents ran their course.

This might be a little gross, but it could also be introduced alongside a manual *puke verb, allowing players to attempt to force themselves to vomit if they realize they've just ingested a lethal chemical like cyanide or inidropil, or if a Kidan accidentally swallows a sentient diona nymph and they need to puke it up before it gutbursts them - needless to say players would have to have their hands free in order to start agitating their own tonsils, so no chance for incapacitated or restrained victims to save themselves this way. As a minor safeguard against spamming, the verb could take about 10 seconds to complete fully, and would instantly bring the user down to 'starving'; if they're not at normal nutrition, the verb will simply cause them to dry-heave with no effect. If possible, maybe vomiting more than three consecutive times would start causing oxyloss and short bouts of unconciousness - so that way Bulma an assistant can't casually hijack one of the vending machines and proceed to systematically paint the whole station with their own puke like some sort of vile space-monkey marking their territory.

It would be especially good for allowing the codebase to simulate alchohol poisoning in greater detail - which is obviously the most important thing to consider here.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use