virologist medical doctor

Kluys

I think it might be better to combine medical doctor and virologist into one job, ive seen virusses shit up the entire station about 6 times now and everytime it happens there is noone to fix it and i think this is because a virologist doesnt have much to do when there isnt a virus going around.

By combining medical doctor and virologist into one job you can have people do virology when needed and let them be the medical doctor like normal when there isnt a virus going around.

basically:

-take away virologist

-give medical doctors all the acces to do virology

i dont know what people will think about giving doctors more power but i think this might be a solution to never having any virologists

• 2 weeks later...

Just ask HoP for access to virology.

I do think that there should be more benefecial viruses able to be made by virologists, because virologists usually make a virus and spread it on the station because they're bored, and then finally have something to cure.

If you give all doctors regular access to virology than you can expect that every shift there will be a deadly pandemic going around, due to griefers

and how is keeping virologists and medical doctors separate supposed to stop griefers, exactly?

Just ask HoP for access to virology.

I do think that there should be more benefecial viruses able to be made by virologists, because virologists usually make a virus and spread it on the station because they're bored, and then finally have something to cure.

Eh, usually people don't want your beneficial viruses, though maybe if there were more people would want that.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use