More/better skins for the detective's revolver

saywat_the_15th

Let's face the fact, the peacemaker skin is probably the only skin people use. The other (gold trim, leopard etc.) are just horrible looking. What i mean is that we should replace the lazy coloured versions of the normal revolver with something like: The Dirty Harry's 44. Skin OR the Colt Navy 1850 one.

Feel free to shoot this down if ya wan't

RGB stands for red, green and blue. That means each pixel has three values to it. You can also add a fourth one - alpha, making RGBA. The alpha value is used for transparency. Popular programs that use this: EVERYTHING aside from MS Paint.

From what I've seen it looks like you can pretty much sprite anywhere but need to do some byond magic to port that over to the engine.

I'm bad at byond but can do technical stuff with graphics (whatever that means).

Regardless, I'm pretty sure making the sprite is the hard part, so if someone manages to make the sprites and post them, maybe some of our code magicians would implement them.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use