Game Device

Scrat

Incase you needed another pointless distraction, why not add in portable game systems? Maybe you could find them lying about or print them off in Research, and find game cartridges in space, around the station, or again make them in R and D.

The HTML claw game recently added had me thinking that such a thing is possible.

Games could be stuff like Snake, Pac-Man, Tetris, Space Invaders, etc etc, all with a Nanotrasen twist of course. If this is a possibility in the fossil of a game engine we use, it'd be sure neat to see!

Laptops were initially intended to have a game cartridge or something they can use, though laptops have more or less been abandoned as a project. However, with some work, it definitely could be possible to give laptops some love and add games like you suggested to them, fulfilling both your suggestion for a portable game and giving laptops another reason to consider wasting your hard-earned credits on.

I've always wished that some version of Nibbles(Worm) or Tetris could be played on the PDAs to pass the time.

As for laptops, detective can get decent use out of them, nobody else really needs them.

As for laptops, detective can get decent use out of them, nobody else really needs them.

Captain has the most capabilities with it and don't forget about the HoP.

Sometimes I give myself Captain Quarters access as HoP just so I can announce things on the move using the laptop.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use