A cult suggestion:

Kevak

So! I was looking through the code and I noticed that Narnar culties have a spacesuit. Rather good armor, slight slowdown, This currently cannot be created ingame without adminbus from what I can tell, and just giving the cult free spacesuit runes would likely be rather OP.

Then I thought: What if making one required a normal hard/softsuit as a regant? Consuming the suit and making the cultsuit in its place. Similar to imbuing tailsmans, probably would need its own Rune. "Empower Voidsuit" for the name perhaps?

Issues I can think of are engie suits and their helmets and magboots (maybe it refusing to convert suits with attached helms and boots until they get removed.)

I noticed that Cult Blade has a pickup rejection for people who are noncult also. No idea if that is active or not, but could do something similar for the suits. Would make cult voidsuits unable to be used by nonculties.

Thoughts?

I rather want have it for the starter talismans were the orginal cults start with

So cult has no autism base in space or somethin so they can make a max of 9 suits (if they not buy a tome atleast then it be 6 space suits)

Just starter talisman

I personally want the shell and shard summons in the starting tailsman to get runes. Is odd that there are talismans for them but not runes when lorewise tailsmans are imbued paper.

You can summon construct shells I believe. You just need 5 sheets of plasteel which is a pain in the ass to obtain. Yeah I agree that not being able to make soulstones is kinda shitty. Maybe it could require reinforced glass sheets or something.

Edit: actually, I think summoning shells might be /tg/ only: https://tgstation13.org/wiki/Cult_magic

You cannot create shells without a Mask or a starting tailsman or an Artifacer currently.

I'm thinking what would be neat would be an Empower Rune. Put certain things on it. Activate. And it makes them into different things. Example being that plasteel into a shell that /tg/ has. Or the softsuit into Cult Voidsuit idea. Or the Reinforced Glass+Solid Plasma into Soulshard idea.

Hell. Could do all sorts of stuff with an Empower Rune.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use