The " Metaling "

Sausagewater

Hello fellow spessmen ,

i had this idea of an antagonist that just plays with the patterns we've all had branded into our brains by the standard set of gamemodes in the past years.

I could think of many abilities of the metaling that would set off the alarms of the crew.

His general objective could be to take control of the station by pure misguiding and make belive , turn the crew against each other.

I was somehow inspired by the false armblade sting ability from changelings , also mass hallucinations and illusions , such as a man in a red spacesuit , would be an example.

What do you guys think about that ? got any ideas on abilities or if it would be possible to even do?

Metaling sounds like too OOC a name.

Name it something like Goon's Omnitraitor.

EDIT: Just so I am fully clear, I like this suggestion, just not the name.

Edited by Guest

We had something like this, it was called "Memetic Anomoly".

This is exactly what I was thinking. It would be great to make everyone go crazy with each other, but the RP would suffer from that and griefing might become an issue if they know/think the Meme is influencing them.

speaking of support here's the list of abilities:

1) one with your surroundings- if you stop moving, you become invisible (like the genetic trait) - cost 5 TP to activate. last for a minute and a half. 20 seconds cooldown after were-off

2) heat vision- makes you see people through walls. cost 8 TP to activate. lasts for 30 seconds. 20 seconds cooldown after were-off

3) cast illusion- causes a single target to hallucinate, target is affected for 15 seconds. cost 15 TP to use. cooldown of 25 seconds

4) Fake bluood- draws a fake blood rune (cult rune that is fake) on a tile. 14 TP use. cooldown 12 seconds

5) wizardurs wonerus- grows a beard on the selected target and it (the target) starts to cast random spells which do no effect. At random periods of time. cost 40 TP. cooldown of 2.5 minutes.

6) xenophobia- creates a plasma sack on standing tile. 25 TP cost. 5 seconds cooldown

7) armed to the nose- creates a fake mini crossbow/ E sword/ slave implant/ syndicate pistol/ power drain on standing tile. 12 TP to use. 8 seconds cooldown

8) "magic items"- creates a fake rod of (insert power)/ a cult book or a book of (insert power)/ soul shard/ etc. on standing tile. 11 TP to use. 8 seconds cooldown

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use