Faint-hearted disability/defect

NTSAM

As stated in the title. A defect or disability that gives you annoying flavor messages and hallucinations if you were to witness major violence.

If you see someone hitting another with an average object that does considerable damage (toolboxes, fire extinguishers..) it should start giving you annoying texts such as:

Disgusting.

That didn't seem pleasant at all.

Eughh...

And perhaps make you wince every once in a blue moon.

If you see a person getting shot or hitting another person with a weapon made for combat (e-swords, e-daggers, such and such) it should give you bolder text.

Terrible..

Absolutely terrible.

That looked very painful.

Death should start to give you minor hallucinations or really annoying texts.

Gibbing should give you hallucinations and possibly make you scream.

I thought this'd be a good idea because no one ever roleplays fear and everyone is a fucking hard-ass. Having some sort of optional disability that simulates maybe a somewhat over-exaggerated version of fear sounds like an OK solution.

After all, you're a fucking worker on a SCIENCE STATION, you shouldn't be used to people getting shot to death then blown up.

I kind of agree with Tiger. It's nice for RP reasons but that's only if someone is going to RP that. And if they can or want to then they can do it themselves just fine.

Besides, "disability"? That means Genetics will not only make monsters, but also monsters that are total pussies. Kind of funny now that I think about it, but otherwise unnecessary.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use