Science radio for Viro

Plotron

I don't know, they can't really contribute much to Science. Then again Genetics is part Science and they don't contribute much either. I don't really see them needing Science radio though. They're too far off from the Science wing anyways. What purpose would it serve?

The question we really ought to ask more often is what would it break?

In this case, not much. Not only that, but if we do ever upgrade to the better virology that Fox suggested, it definitely seems more of a science thing.

I'm for it.

Probably would make more sense to move Virology to Science department in full and swap the virology crate to RD access instead. They are pretty much a research job with a minor role in curing of pathogens that get released, though usually they cause it. MedSci is a very blurred line to begin with, lots of roles have cross over and I don't understand why the CMO and RD don't both get basic Medical and Science access.

What purpose would it serve?
Hey RD, I've engineered a very useful virus. Would you be interested in field deployment?

Roleplay and inclusiveness.

I'd rather have that question be thrown at the CMO, he's the one who's expected to know the consequences (read, symptoms) from an RP stand of point, right?

I'd rather have that question be thrown at the CMO, he's the one who's expected to know the consequences (read, symptoms) from an RP stand of point, right?

That too.

RD and CMO should cooperate, and viral augmentations must be approved by command.

Same with hulk. Viro is just like genetics.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use