Toss away thread DELETE after NTSAM reads it.

Holyass

Here is a story of a minion, it was just a simple minion, but it work hard and long and serve to be loyal to it's master, Oh yes the master, he will be delighted to know that it work soo hard for him, oh master you are so kind to let me work at your salt mine and it been happy with the work, so it's day gone like another day, it wakes up from it's bed and get it's tool ready for mining then it make some breakfeast of one a salty egg, one salty meat and cup of fresh not so salty water, so on go it's day mining salt and then putting it in a cart and pushing the cart up hill to offload the cart, but then one day something change, The horde began attacking master's salt mine, so It Rally it's fellow minions to arms to help It's master, It fought and battle the horde for hours then a It seen a Deadly magic arrow heading It's master So It bravely Jump in the path of the arrow to block it, So ends the life of the Rock of salt in the minion's pocket, It lived and cried over the broken rocks of salt at It's feet. THE END

• 3 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use