A Collection of Stupid Ideas by SAM, Volume One.

NTSAM

Fine print: None of these are guaranteed smart or okay or funny.

• More masks, doesn't matter what kinds, we just need hockey masks for those chainsaw-wielding murderboning escape alone traitors.

• Star antag, just a little annoying fucking thief star that takes any shit you haven't nailed down just to piss you off, gets objective complete if they live until the end with a certain amount of a certain object.

Foam noodles in the lockers near the pool because why not, s'just a toy.

Make a *dance emote that shifts around your sprite from left to right or spins or whatever.

That's all I can think of.

These are actually not very bad I say.

-Hockey mask is kind of a given I want so say. We do need that.

-An antag that basically graytides everything? Yes please. Fun as hell to have going around.

-Foam noodles to hit people with for fun, yes too. Just make sure you can weld them for knocking someone down with them. No damage but a very short knock over time.

-Dance emote would be nice too. I can see it being used in times of need.

Holy fuck I'm agreeing with NTSAM what is wrong with the world?

here some Ideas from me, Add in pinky and brain for the RD.

Oh, yeah.

Two white-sprited mice that run around in his office would be neat too. Not like Lamarr can really do anything but be a face-cozy anyway.

here some Ideas from me, Add in pinky and brain for the RD.

Oh, yeah.

Two white-sprited mice that run around in his office would be neat too. Not like Lamarr can really do anything but be a face-cozy anyway.

and maybe build some mice stuff like a laser that blows up in your face :D

ooo add in a clown punching bag

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use