Psychologist job form

Holyass

For some reason they don't get a form or a file where they can record the data they get, so There a form for other stuff that for RP reason, why not add one for the Psychologist that can be copy at the copy machine?

FILE BEGINS

patient or prisoner name:

race:

diagnosis of the patient or prisoner:

treatment plan:

Notes:

END FILE

With this add, it add layer of RP depth and it helps validates your power to demoted the captain if proven not sane.

I always just copy+paste "fuck i hate listening" over and over again write whatever sounds good on a paper in a disorganized mess if I do this kind of psychologist.

I could try testing this if I ever find the time to actually join roundstart and pick psychologist.

Well if you write down your self then you cant edit it letter like if just copy and paste on to writing paper you only can add in notes and thats about it, i'm saying to add in a form for this job where you can write in each slot of the file so you can update it and more for each slot.

Well if you write down your self then you cant edit it letter like if just copy and paste on to writing paper you only can add in notes and thats about it

I thought there was a [tag] that would let you fill in designated areas... Please doublecheck Wiki, okay?

[field] is what you're looking for.

EDIT: Below is the entire thing in tag form, so you can just copy-paste instead of having to add tags yourself if the current form is what you're gonna use.

Patient or Prisoner name:

[br]

[field]

[br]

[br]

[field]

[br]

Race:

[br]

[field]

[br]

Diagnosis of the Patient or Prisoner:

[br]

[field]

[br]

Treatment Plan:

[br]

[field]

[br]

Notes:

[br]

[field]

[br]

[br]

[sign], Psychiatrist of the NSS Cyberiad.

Paper tags are pretty similar to forum tags, but you might wanna read http://nanotrasen.se/wiki/index.php/Guide_to_Paperwork if you're gonna change around this suggestion.

And hopefully I didn't fuck up anything. I've never disabled BBCode on any forum post before.

EDIT EDIT: fuck everything, I can't figure out how to conveniently paper

Edited by Guest

It's trivially easy to make your own forms, and there's even a wiki page you can copy+paste some common ones from. I don't really think we need pre-made ones in-game.

Patient or Prisoner name: [small][field][/small][br][br]

Race: [small][field][/small][br][br]

Diagnosis: [small][field][/small][br][br]

Treatment plan: [small][field][/small][br][br]

Notes: [small][field][/small][br][br]

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use