Guide to Cooking

OpieSAM

Changed from standard Baystation 12

The new cooking Paracode improved on standard baystation by having different intermediate ingredients you can make without using the microwave. It is very fun and reminescent of old Goonstation code too.

The biggest change is that instead of adding raw flour your recipes, now you knit dough [Dough.png] for most of them. Knitting dough is as simple as combining a flour sack[Flour.png] with one raw egg [20120108192522%21Donut.png]. Many recipes that used to take flour now take this dough instead.

Examples:

• Burger.pngHamburger - cook 1 dough in the microwave to make a bun [Bun.png], combine bun with meatball (the patty) to put the hamburger together.

Tofubuger.pngTofu burger - cook 1 dough in the microwave to make a bun, cook the bun and 1 piece of tofu to make a tofu burger.

Bread.pngBread - cook 1 dough with 1 egg in the microwave.

Sandwich.pngSandwich - 2 Bread Slices, 1 Meat Steak (not meat cuts), 1 Cheese Wedge cooked in the microwave.

Another new ingredient is the flatdough:

• Flat_Dough.pngflatdough* - use the rolling pin to flat 1 dough. This is used for pizza, pies and tacos.

*[bug] The flatdough is curently lacking a sprite, but you can still pick it up and put it in the microwave to make recipes. All you have to do is right click on the spot you just made it, where the raw dough was when you used the rolling pin on it. When you right click there will be the flatdough in the menu, click on that option and then click on pick it up. You should do that while having the active hand empty. Then the flatdough will be in your hand and you should be able to put it inside the microwave or over another table, even in your backpack or other container.

The whole cooking Paracode overhaul seems to be based on the Tastyfish food recipes from his Baystation 12 wiki user page:

http://baystation12.net/wiki/index.php?title=User%3ATastyfish/food

Tastyfish is a retired developer from Baystation 12.

Other changes from baystation standard recipes:

Spaghetti.pngSpaghetti - Process 1 flour sack in the food processor.

Donut.pngDonut - Microwave 1 Dough, 5 Sugar

Edited by Guest

*RESERVED POST*

Some recipes are not working at all. Not the Tastyfish recipe and not sanything similar to the old one. I don't know if they are not coded, their code is broken or their recipes are different still.

I am also trying to figure how to bake the cake and prepare the sausage. The cake recipes are not working according to any immediate use of Tastyfish's recipes or substituting the every 5 flour for a raw dough. The sausage recipe is not working according to standard baystation anymore. I also tried to combine meatballs as that is the way Goostation did it. Neither does combining meatball with meat work.

Another recipe I tried to make is the banana-nut bread, it didn't work either only got the charred messed up recipe from trying it. I will try other ingredients in it, change the number of doughs and eggs too.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use