Bags of holding

stobarico

Ehm, I'm not sure why people would be walking around with two bags of holding on them if they don't intend to summon Lord Singuloth.

That just happened on a cultist round, someone accidentaly put a bag of holding into another and it ended the round

Yes exactly, it just happened, perhaps by experimenting, and it ended a Cult round. We should add something to prevent that. (Maybe a "This could lead to catastrophic consequences... are you sure you wanna do this? Yes/No" ).

Yes exactly, it just happened, perhaps by experimenting, and it ended a Cult round. We should add something to prevent that. (Maybe a "This could lead to catastrophic consequences... are you sure you wanna do this? Yes/No" ).

If by "ended a cult round" you meant "the cult still won, in spite of it"....

Well yeah, the cult won, but they were kind of forced to do it. I myself were inside the security pod along with 14 more people and the Singularity already had eaten up science from what I got from the radio comms.

Sadly we did not win. We still had to get the captain sacrificed. Which we were about todo when the shuttle was called. However, I would say it was a great stealth cult round.

Sadly we did not win. We still had to get the captain sacrificed. Which we were about todo when the shuttle was called. However, I would say it was a great stealth cult round.

Yeah, i was observing it, they did not won, they summoned nar nar but not sacrificed the captain

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use