Admin rumiluntti not enforcing a rule on everyone

redhawky55

Admin key: rumiluntti

Complaint:Hello everyone so as the title says the admin rumiluntti took the side of a detective going on a arrest without warrant or anything.My name in game was Charter Joseph.

Me and my buddy were botanists so as expected we were doing some shady stuff but not throwing stuff out the window.Whole round was pretty long, no arrest or anything no warning and such,when shuttle is called like 4-3 minutes until arrival this detective comes along with a bot and asks if he can enter we said sure the bot opened the door though we said we let him in.He comes in no warrant not saying anything and bam he puts handcuffs just on my buddy and drags him to the shuttle.I ask for admin help cause last time i was detective i jumped after a clown that was causing havock in RnD lab cause no officer was responding even though everyone yells for help.After i cuff him and want to take him to a officer to say it's been resolved an admin not sure if rumiluntti or if it was another said i am not allowed to arrest or act on behalf of security in any case even if station is in danger ,I am supposed to just do forrensics and stuff and if i wanna arrest i should go officer.This guy was detective and was arresting someone,so i called for an admin but he thought he was doing nothing wrong breaking no rule ,then i remind him of last time i was detective and he said that was a normal situation i kept telling him the things i was told before and he kept changing the actions of the detective he said he will look into it.Nothing happened,friend still cuffed i tell him he is still restrained why? I get so confused when stuff like this happens,if there is a rule enforce it the same way always not bend it like this,makes my head hurt.

So yeah sorry for so much text but I am annoyed by this rule bending ...

Admin key: rumiluntti

Complaint:Hello everyone so as the title says the admin rumiluntti took the side of a detective going on a arrest without warrant or anything.My name in game was Charter Joseph.

Me and my buddy were botanists so as expected we were doing some shady stuff but not throwing stuff out the window.Whole round was pretty long, no arrest or anything no warning and such,when shuttle is called like 4-3 minutes until arrival this detective comes along with a bot and asks if he can enter we said sure the bot opened the door though we said we let him in.He comes in no warrant not saying anything and bam he puts handcuffs just on my buddy and drags him to the shuttle.I ask for admin help cause last time i was detective i jumped after a clown that was causing havock in RnD lab cause no officer was responding even though everyone yells for help.After i cuff him and want to take him to a officer to say it's been resolved an admin not sure if rumiluntti or if it was another said i am not allowed to arrest or act on behalf of security in any case even if station is in danger ,I am supposed to just do forrensics and stuff and if i wanna arrest i should go officer.This guy was detective and was arresting someone,so i called for an admin but he thought he was doing nothing wrong breaking no rule ,then i remind him of last time i was detective and he said that was a normal situation i kept telling him the things i was told before and he kept changing the actions of the detective he said he will look into it.Nothing happened,friend still cuffed i tell him he is still restrained why? I get so confused when stuff like this happens,if there is a rule enforce it the same way always not bend it like this,makes my head hurt.

So yeah sorry for so much text but I am annoyed by this rule bending ...

As the admin who told you not to earlier, I'd like to clarify what I meant -

In your situation, a clown was shot before being arrested by you, a detective, who was trespassing and causing no harm.

I never, ever said that you are:

not allowed to arrest or act on behalf of security in any case even if station is in danger

I referred you to the wiki, which refers to code green:

Arrests may only be performed if there is an immediate violent threat.

With the shuttle 3-4 minutes to arrival, my assumption is that it was on code blue, in which case:

If sufficient forensic evidence is collected, and there are no Security Officers available at the time, the Detective is permitted to carry out arrests if a prior warning is given via Security Comms.

To be able to judge if the detective's actions were correct, I'd need to know the situation a bit better, such as the charges on the arrested person, the station code level, the availability of other officers, and level of force used.

In your case, you used bullets (which do damage apart from the stunning), on code green, on a non-violent trespasser, while other security officers were near by.

Not all the details can be given to you in the round, because it may be IC knowledge (The detective may have been a ling, for instance).

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use