A little Kidan help

zoom526

It's rather annoying seeing as how one of my favorite jobs is Xenoarche (Even though it was recently removed for some time.) but, I cannot play it as my favorite species, Kidan. Well, I guess I could, but I'd be at a major disadvantage. I know there are supposed to be draw backs to each race, but its a bit disappointing to be able to see Hardsuit modifications for other species, (not that kidan need them) but, perhaps some sort of way for Kidan to be able to have such tech? Playing as a Security officer when brig sets up those motion flashes is a nightmare, flashed constantly because of their inability to wear any sort of eye protection. I just personally see the not being able to wear glasses at all as a MAJOR drawback. But hey, I guess that's what they get for being born with such huge eye balls.

As someone who plays as Human, dionaea and Kidan as mains.

My Kidan plays security often. And the lack of sunglasses has just impact on the secglass function. Flashes are offset by either walking or wear a welding helmet (if you so desire to have flash protection) Really no one uses their flash these days even if they are very effective.

My Kidan sec alternatives uses more communication to get a hand on wanted criminals and information. Not that often are people set on wanted through the sec database though. They make great security officers for their natural defense and having the armor top it. Plus they are pretty rare, so you'll be more unique and stylish if you do it right.

I don't know how limited the hardsuit selection is. since security hardsuits work fine on them.

This is also a limitation on them back when they had permanent Riot shields for body armor.

50% chance of completely ignoring a hostile action.

It is a far far more manageable 20% brute reduction now I believe, but the weakness is very very old.

Basically all I'm asking for is some way for maybe helmets (perhaps?) to be able to have a menson or HUD modification. The tankiness benefit was great nerfed long ago.

Maybe, just maybe, a limited function sec-helmet that RnD can produce at a higher level. Maybe take some of the more useful minerals or someshit.

Unlockable by the Warden.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use