Hi I'm Josiah

Hi I'm Josiah was a great catch phrase of some sort during a round or two. It all started with finding Polymorph within a minute of round start to which I thought I should go and transform into the Captain, then RP a homeless man to get some good laughs. I see the Captain in his little bridge and I try to morph into him from the windows, but a certain person of interest walked by me and I unsuspectingly morphed into him. After a few seconds of looking I realized that I transformed into the fellow who always wore an alien suit all shift, every shift... The man's name was Josiah Young. Entertained by the prospects of hilarity ensuing was too great, I took the chance... I just did it. I went over to the genetic lab and got my friend to start cranking the block out like a sweatshop and next thing I know, we've got Josiah Youngs running about everywhere, in the midst of this I said 'Hi I'm Josiah' and the phrase clung to me like a clown to a nuclear disk. This came even more apparent as he seem to grow rather annoyed by our pursuit to transform into his perfect body, this annoyance only fueled our holy crusade to make the station a Josiah Haven.

bJDTTJD.png

Josiah Confusion

jgjDXJ1.png

A group of wild Josiah caught playing cards together in the bar; the barkeep, Josiah, was serving free drinks to the Josiahs.

And finally...

tgH1TvI.png

The collective of 'Josiahan Zealots' heading back to CentComm to continue their quest to become one with Josiah.

HAIL JOSIAH!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use