HoP suit edit

orelbon

Add the final edit of the HoP suit in game  

8 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

So long as plasmamen get a better suit than what appears to be a plasmaman suit spraypainted blue with a tie, I'd be fine with anything.

Like is said in the PR this does not replace the suit the HoP spawns with, it changes the one he has in his locker, even nienhaus liked it even if she liked the old one a bit better, and it doesn't have to match with the hat to be a nice suit, which i kinda does i don't see how the new suit and the hat don't match.

I'm totally against the pants with that jacket, but I don't see anything wrong with having people have a variety of suits to choose from - especially the HoP.

Some of my characters will mock anyone who wears it though.

I don't dislike it, but I don't feel it's really the HoP's style, either.

While we're on the subject, I've long wished for all command staff to wear something vaguely similar, actually. The fact that they all look very different is a little strange.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use