Use of lighters for more... Violent Purposes.

AzyWng

Make it so that lighters that are lit can be used to singe people directly. This would hit for burn damage instead of brute.

If they're wearing a hardsuit, (Or if they're wearing something that would give the message 'there's no exposed flesh or thin material on their body') give the attacker a message saying that they can't be burned while in a Hardsuit, and give the victim (and observers/onlookers) a message along the lines of '(Attacker's Name Here) tries to burn (Victim's Name Here), but their hardsuit prevents the flame from harming them!'

Maybe do the same with cigarettes, except extinguish them after one use as a weapon. '(Attacker's Name Here) burns the cigar/cigarette into (Victim's Name Here)'s flesh!' or something like that.

I always wanted to hurt someone in-game in that manner.

I was pretty sure you could splash people with welder fluid and then light them on fire already? This would do all you want here already with only an extra step and a lot less code.

I can't really see you killing anyone with a zippo lighter directly. TBH

>burns IPC

Repairs the ipc dents

SUCH A FUCKING VICIOUS CYCLE IT BUUUUUUURNS

Also, I'm all up for burning cigs into people. I don't want it to do much damage, but it could work for some RP contexts.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use