Completely pointless feature: reagent taste

Midaychi

This suggestion is to add a 'taste' var to all reagents and drinks. "acidic", "sweet", "bland", "watery", whatever. One per reagent.

Something like orange juice or sulfuric acid or cyanide might be "acidic", or "bitter"

Something like sugar or lead or glycol might be "sweet",

Etc.

When you bite into a food or drink something, the game would check what the two highest concentrated reagents were.

Then it would go "It tastes kinda $primary, and a little $secondary" or whatever.

You'd probably need to go through and add small amounts of chemicals to foods though, and maybe make "tasteless" reagents (like nutriment or chef's special) not factor into $primary or $secondary unless there's nothing else covering it up.

I'd like this alot.

I thought Goon had a very similar thing, I could be wrong though.

((What would plasma taste like?))

Ew, so what would Radium taste like :^)

Salty I would imagine.

No, a better question would be 'What does Gibsmoke taste like?'

Sulphurous.

what does pure THC taste like

What does pure psilocybin taste like

what does pure LSD taste like

-Somewhat bitter

-Pistachios nuts, oddly.

-Metallic or bitter

I studied this shit and this is how I use my knowledge.

"Chemical agents....Some agents are odourless and others have a distinct smell....The smell of almonds may indicate a blood agent, and newly cut grass might indicate a choking agent."

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use