Camera assemblies

orelbon

Can you add camera assemblies as something you can make from metal sheets, being dependent on other departments for things like cameras seems stupid considering engineering should have the ability to make their own.

I agree, if I want to have the ai invade my privacy, I should have the right to! because honestly, what is better then having the ai watching you get murderered, and if you didn't add the camera, then I guess you gon live in that hole for eternity

Support, so I dont have to run to cargo all 2 minutes to produce a cam assembly to get one then run at the other side of the station install them and repeat the cycle.

I am not sure are here there different cams avaible like xray nightvision ? If you add plasma sheets and so on ?

I do everything: set the sing, wire the solars, put cameras important places (inced, firefighting storage areas) that don't have cameras, fix the station, collect dead bodies from space, occasionally stop somebody from blowing up a hole in the station, check atmos somewhat, die from spiders, fix the sing from damage or some butt changed the settings, fight carps, maybe fix old bar (but recent changes make it harder to get to), fix hidden walls, and rescue people from areas that have no power...

Basic Job description

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use