Blake Dawson the Mall Cop

=================================================================================================

Basic Information

=================================================================================================

blake_dawson_by_ngdaniel96-d8z7pko.jpg

Name: Blake Dawson

Nationality: Chelvarian

Ethnic: Half Scottish Half Russian

Place of Birth: New Willisburg Town of Sector N-4, Planet Chelvaria

Height: 5'9"

Weight: 194 Ib

Background

Blake Dawson is one of the three child born and raised by Kathiana (Davidson) Dawson and Ruben Dawson on the planet of Chelvaria. Due to wild fire that razed down their house and a third of their property followed by the dissolution of their insurance company, Blake lived most of his childhood in a poor environment with his family where they struggled to pay for his education and everyday needs. Soon, the company his father worked for went bankrupt and thus left his father jobless as most of the other companies on the planet too had been shut down due to bankruptcy.

By the age of 12, Blake's father found a better working opportunity on a savanna planet; Planet Gunya III where his father works as a diamond mining foreman while his mother works as a rancher. Due to the poor education system there, Blake stopped his studies at the age of 17 and signed a 5 years contract with the Gunyan Armed Forces as an infantryman.

He spent the next 5 years fighting a 2 months war against communist insurgents and mostly peacekeeping mission.

After his contract expires, Blake retires from the Gunyan Armed Forces and began working as a simple interstellar cargo pilot where he uses the profession as a tool to assist him in his secret weapon smuggling business that he formed with a few friends from the war.

He was arrested and sentenced to 3 years in prison before finally getting released at the age of 25. By that time, he was disowned by his parents for his action and also had a really hard time looking for jobs to feed himself due to his criminal record.

That is until he uses the secret stash of money he gained from weapon smuggling to clean his record and apply for a job in Nanotrasen Corporation as a security officer.

Traits and Skills

Blake is quite friendly but can be very violent when he's provoked.

Blake is very sensitive to pain and can deafens anybody's ears with his cry of pain even from a small pinch.

Poetically, in spite of being socially friendly, he is also shy in a way, especially with women.

Blake is afraid of dying.

Blake can easily feel guilty for any of his wrong doings.

Blake is a lousy shot, and mostly misses when he fires his gun. This is mostly due to the fact that he's a brawler.

Blake can speak Tradeband.

Notable incidents and deaths

In the course of working on board of NSS Cyberiad, Blake had been killed and cloned for a number of times.

[25/6/2559] Death - After getting disarmed by a traitor who's using e-sword, Blake ran and stepped on a bear-trap before getting his head cut off clean by the traitor. He was cloned later on in Centcomm.

[27/6/2559] Death - Stabbed over 6 times on the head by a glass shard and speared twice on the chest, bled out during surgery. He was cloned later on in Centcomm.

[29/6/2559] New Friend; Hannah Snow - "So, I was hungry and vending machine snack tastes like ass. I went to the kitchen and met this cute lady talking to some chickens and it made me question her mental state that is until I realized that the chickens are sentient and they can communicate with us through universal recorder. But anyhow, we talked and I made some joke which appears offensive to her, whatev' right? But I find her to be cool though, so I consider her a friend.

New Friend; Walter Aumann - "Hannah introduced me to him when I was found to have my skull to be so broken that it's hard to identify me. Apparently he's a civilian who is an expert surgeon. He offered to fix my face using ghetto surgery and took me to his secret operating theater, I can't remember what happened next though...."

New Friend; Noah Foster - "Not exactly a friend though....more of a boss I respect. He's mostly the HoS whenever I saw him, and I got to say; comparing him to other HoS - he is one of the most competent one so far and seems to try to comprehend every situation first before jumping into conclusion."

[29/6/2559] Death - Died from blood loss during ghetto surgery performed by Walter Aumann who accidentally slit his throat during the process. He was cloned later on in Centcomm.

[29/6/2559] Death - Died from a Syndicate bomb attack while receiving surgery in medical bay. He was cloned later on in Centcomm.

Edited by Guest

Very good profile all in all. I'm going to follow your example in marking important events, and adding an image of my own character (eventuallly)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use