Comprehensive list of tips for traitors:

Mrs Dobbins

Whenever I get traitor, I don't really bother rushing it.

There is normally 2 hours in a shift, so you have plenty of time to do your objectives. That does't mean to ignore an easy opportunity if you can get it.. Although depending on the objective, you might want to hold back your urges even if you have an easy chance, because causing panic too early in a round is going to make your life hard.

I aim to be subtle and sneaky, acting loyal and trustworthy to pull people into a false sense of security. Depending on your role, earning trust from people is incredibly important. I had many rounds as HoP where I did my best to ensure the captain didn't suspect me of being a backstabber, and even managed to greentext a few times without them ever even realizing it was me all along.. Although, being a HoP, I just make the AI do the dirty work for me so I can focus on my paperwork..

Which is another thing you have to consider: DO YOU JOB. Just because you are a traitor janitor, you don't get to go traitoring it up.. You got messes to clean after all. Remember, sometimes the best traitor is a subtle one. If you go about doing your normal job in between agent actions, you'll be able to keep people off your back. Depending on your job, however, it can be harder than others. Traitor HoP, for instance, is one of the harder jobs for me because I don't like leaving my office for extended amounts of time due to the fear of people suspecting me for being an agent.. After all, why else would the office be closed for a long period of time other than the HoP being SSD?

Again, depending on your job, if you have a murder objective, you should try to figure out a way to indirectly kill them rather than directly. A chef and barkeep can poison their food and drink, for instance, command staff with access to the upload can make the AI kill their target for them while they work, and if you have a pizza delivery, you could always swap out one of the pizzas with a pizzabomb and hope the right person opens the box. Get creative, and hope for the best.

Most importantly.. Don't focus too much on greentexting. My motto is: if you can't ace it, just get out alive. As long as you complete at least one objective, you at least did something, so it isn't a total failure. Better to get 50% and get away alive than to get 100%... Only to be put to death before the shuttle arrives to pick you up. It can be quite temping though, and if you think you can do it, give it your best shot.. And expect things to go horribly wrong, since sometimes things just happen, you know?

2 main rules of antaggin`

1. Lie yer ass off and sow confusion into enemy ranks.

Yer a tator? Emag APCs, emag libarians booth thingy for tomes, leave dead humanized monkey around maintenance.

2. Cooperate with security and be nice to people... even them who ye gonna kill.

I have seen many maNY MANY times that antags have blown their cover for 10 minutes of jail time. Got a plasma tank on ye and ye got caught? Do not meta on Securitys senses with the whole "Hes got plasma tankz, tator and perma!" NO, that is not proof that yer EoC.. again, Lie yer ass off, ye found it infront of science, yer holding it for a friend, ye just like to hold orangs things... The possibilites are endless...

• 1 month later...

Using pickpocket activly is using the right hand slot when you steal try to get into a conversation with them

If you are looking right use your left hand to pick pocket

If you are looking left use your right hand to pick pocket

Always have a pocket free for a quick storing so the victim doesnt know something got stolen

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use