Star Citizen

Zalmout

Hello all,

Zalmout here, and I am looking for anybody who is interested in joining me in playing some Star Citizen once it launches, or if you're already playing with a group of people perhaps I could join you.

I'm not looking to get a bunch of "its never coming out, you suck, and how dare you have disposable income to throw at something you're passionate about" comments.

Happy to answer any questions anybody has thanks!

See my current fleet is geared towards resource exploitation and transport. While I do have two combat oriented ships under my command, I was hoping to take part in a glorious Corporate Empire. #glorytonanotrasen.

Not opposed to becoming a merc, but my current ships would lack severely in that department is all.

• 7 months later...

i haz reliant with LTI...that is all ;-;

I've got an aurora LX with 3 months insurance. Bought the anniverary pack in 2014 for 13€ and then upgraded to lx for 6€ more... so i've got the full game. With singleplayer and multiplayer, with a limited edition ship (that will ofcourse be availbe in-game, but for now it feels good) For not even 20€. I always laugh when i see people spending 4,000€ on digital spaceships.

But i'm surely interested to fly with you, do you have acces to the mini-PU right now? Because you can already play the little there is with friends.

i haz reliant with LTI...that is all ;-;

I've got an aurora LX with 3 months insurance. Bought the anniverary pack in 2014 for 13€ and then upgraded to lx for 6€ more... so i've got the full game. With singleplayer and multiplayer, with a limited edition ship (that will ofcourse be availbe in-game, but for now it feels good) For not even 20€. I always laugh when i see people spending 4,000€ on digital spaceships.

But i'm surely interested to fly with you, do you have acces to the mini-PU right now? Because you can already play the little there is with friends.

UPDATE, i also now have a 325a.

doing corkscrews while fleeing combat is !!FUN!! and full of PRAYING TO RNGESUS

Pay2Win more like Pay2Butt.

If my PC could support such games I'd try it if/when it becomes fun, like Jamania.

just my two cents...

you wont be able to buy ingame money forever, this game does have a planned economy with 90% of the economy being NPCs and being able to buy a significant amount of ingame dosh is bad for it.

as for the Pay2Win, you can just earn ingameingameception cash to rent whatever you want, including things that you cant buy with money as of now, and you can extend your rent as much as you want.

well, you just have to actually play it to get points and then get the ingameingame cash for renting, dont worry, you get extra points from "underdog bonus" for defeating a superior ship.

also, like greentext, winning is subjective...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use