Medical borg

orelbon

Med borg crew monitor  

13 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Do you think it's a good idea for a medical borg to get a hand held crew monitor? It would allow them to patrol the station and see if anyone needs help at the same time. or do you think it would make them overpowered.

I could support the crisis borg getting the monitor, since they are essentially a paramedic. Giving the standard medi-borg a built-in monitor might be a bit much though, as they are meant to be treatment, not recovery/response.

I could support the crisis borg getting the monitor, since they are essentially a paramedic. Giving the standard medi-borg a built-in monitor might be a bit much though, as they are meant to be treatment, not recovery/response.

Did we reimpliment the crisis borg? Last I checked Medborg, Surgery Borg and Crisis borg were rolled into one, just as the engineering borg and Constructrion borg where made into one module. Frankly I prefer it this way, since the crippling overspecialization means you get one job you can only kinda do rather than having 3 or 4 jobs you can assist with to help the crew.

Personally, I see no reason to -not- give them one.

Literally the entire of medical has general access to these items, it's not like they are science toys like the laser scalpels, there are 2 in every Medi-vend.

And frequently enough as a medical borg, I have to either play triage inside med bay or help the Paramedic by going into hazard zones or just outright going with them to give access an help load people up if it's a like a bomb that has injured several people. Being able to spot people with coordinates on is a big part of that job.

I've already given them an integrated verb command per the AI that doesn't require wasting a precious module slot on the damn thing; I should really post my list of changes soon and see what sort of feedback I get as this poll is reassuring.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use