Crew Monitoring Computer Messenger

fludd12

Crew monitoring computers could have a built in messenger system, streamlining the suit sensor reminders that many people give out. It could even have it's own PDA name, or just use your own. Either way, it should generally be non-reply.

Suit sensors are only required to have the vital tracker on during Blue, and tracking sensors are only mandatory during Red. However, amusingly, it's not actually illegal to violate SoP, so Security can do nothing if someone refuses to turn them on.

I like this idea, as it means that those nerds who play medical have to spend less time when nagging everyone who didn't roll suit sensors at roundstart.

but the message needs to respondable to.

If I can't tell Heather Somnes that "suit sensors are for nerds" then whats the point of her messaging me?

Fair enough.

[spoiler2]And this totally wasn't just to give Heather a break. What are you talking about?[/spoiler2]

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use