THE BEST FOOD ITEM EVER!

monkeysfist101

I've done it. I've created my monsterpiece. Ladies and gentlemen of Paradise, I present to you the best worst food idea ever. Something brought about by a combination of dean's typos and my sleep-deprived mind. Without further adeau, I present to you, the Hambaton.

http://puu.sh/i4sYH/5187648a5c.png

Microwave 1 stun baton and 1 meat. Baton is retrieved upon consumption.

Description: "Nobody said justice was kosher."

EDIT: Hambaton Mk2. http://puu.sh/i51RF/d3711bc5c3.png

Edited by Guest

Ladies and gentlemen of Paradise, I am proud to announce that our lab technicians here at M.A.N.K. Enterprises have found a way to turn out latest product, the Hambaton up to eleven.

Once our lab boys realized that both the on/off switch and the electrified coils were not blocked by the ham, it became clear that the Hambaton was not only the perfect snack for on the go, but that it could still be used as a tool of justice. When turned off, it makes for a well rounded meal with all of the food group: ham. However, when turned on, it delivers the same shock that officers have been using for years!

We are however legally obligated to tell you that several of our testers were in fact killed while attempting to eat the Hambaton with the stun baton still activated.

I am 100% okay with this Monkeyfist101. if you don't mind I am going to work on a proof of concept and add it to code if you can supply me with sprite originals in the same format as dm uses them. Not SUPER difficult to do since its merely a food module. Ill add it under a cook-able in an over or grill. (10/10) would hambaton again.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use