More mutations

Terminator2151

This suggestion is some mutations I thought of(sorry if this is hard to read or anything like that I am not used to doing stuff like this)

Mutations:

So my thought is to make a area in genetics working with mutations they can remove mutations effects or clone them into a vial of mutagen. Removing a mutation will cause a decent amount of clone damage while drinking a vial of mutagen can do one of 5 things 60% successes 10% large amounts of clone damage 10% the DNA in the vial reacts to yours causing a different mutation 10% nothing happens and 10% you start throwing up.

New machines:

Radiation shower for any brave soul or monkey human who is willing or forced to be mutated along with a couple of toxin/rad pills and a radiation suit.

A new machine to work with mutations.

Now to the fun part mutations:

Thick skin.

Your skin is begins to harden. Brute damage does less to you.

Scales.

Your skin becomes scaly. Like a weaker body armor

Carnivore.

You begin craving meat. You no longer get nutrition from anything other than meat.

Cold Blooded.

You begin to feel cold. Take a lot more cold damage.

Glass Jaw.

I don't know of anything that is says maybe Your jaw feels weak. Your skull/bones in your head break way easier.

Quick.

You seem to be able to walk and run faster. You can walk and run faster.

Slow.

You seem to walk and run slower. You walk and run slower.

Light Eater.

You don't seem as hungry. You don't need to eat as much.

Night Vision.

You can see better in the dark. You get a decent amount of night vision (or if its not OP full NV)

Hollow Bones.

Also don't know what to put here. All of your bones are weaker and break easyer.

Smelly.

You start to smell. Causes you and other people to throw up.

Claws.

Claws grow out of your hands. Do more unarmed damage along with a really small chance to cause bleeding.

Very Fast Metabolism.

You need become hungry. Need to eat a lot more.

Screamer.

You feel the need to scream. You randomly scream.

Toxin Resistant.

Don't know. Take either no or less toxin damage.

Chitinous Armor.

You've grown a chitin exoskeleton. Take less damage.

Light Dependent.

You seem to like the light. Slowly take damage out of light but heal slowly in light.

Radioactive Conduit.

You begin to glow with radiation. Slowly causes people around you and you to get radiation poison.

Glowing.

You begin to glow. You start glowing.

Radiogenic.

You begin to like radiation. Slowly heals from radiation.

Venomous.

Poison starts coming out of your fingers. Some of your unarmed attacks do poison damage.

Genetically Unstable.

You don't feel stable. You keep mutating slowly until treated.

Amorphous Body.

Your body turns into slime. Lets you vent crawl.

Robust Genetics.

You feel robust. Harder to knockdown and do small amount more damage.

Herbivore.

You want a salad. Get no nutrition from meat.

Unstable.

You don't feel like you are fully there. Randomly teleport.

Gibed limb.

Your Limb name suddenly gibs. Causes a limb to gib.

Mutated limb.

Your Limb name mutated. Your limb mutates into some other races limb.

Tail.

You grow a tail or your tail mutates. grows or mutates a tail.

Mutated hair.

Your hair mutates. Changes your hair color and style.

Well that is all of the mutation ideas I have now. Thanks for reading.

*Edit* Maybe even a REALLY rare mutation called Full Mutate that turns you into a NPC mob (Xeno, slime, one of the pet animals like Ian) saying You feel your body mutating into something else. It does that around three times before you mutate so you can get it treated fast... That is if you want to get it treated.

Edited by Guest

So if your head transforms into a vox head you suddenly need another type of air?

I didn't even think of that depends if its added what they think is best. That would be a nice risk.

More mutations is always good, but I think this many would need a genetics overhaul. Either that or we would have a lot of blocks.

That is why I was thinking a whole new sub-job of genetics working with radiation instead of the basic DNA edit.

More mutations is always good, but I think this many would need a genetics overhaul. Either that or we would have a lot of blocks.

I have been eyeing up that Genetics2 folder in the git for a while now. An overhaul is long overdue.

Maybe I'll give paracode another shot, though last time I couldn't work it for my life.

• 2 weeks later...

this form topic made me try that game, and I have yet to live past day one, and I would love if cybernetic implants were added aswell, maybe an upgrade to robotics? so they just don't build a mech, and they actually have something to do to upgrade themselves

this form topic made me try that game, and I have yet to live past day one, and I would love if cybernetic implants were added aswell, maybe an upgrade to robotics? so they just don't build a mech, and they actually have something to do to upgrade themselves

mechanicum_1.jpg

I'm just saying.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use