Gerhardt

Name: Gerhardt Schmidt

Race: Human

Blood Type: B+

General Occupational Role(s): [will add as I learn/play the roles] Janitor, Shaft Miner

Biography: Bitter and withdrawn, Gerhardt has spent too many years between getting his boots on the ground. A spacer not by choice, Gerhardt toils away for NT, sending his earnings back to support his family on Mars. Years of experience have worn him down to only the most essential of social interactions and a focus on completing his work that leaves no time for small-talk.

Qualifications:

Custodian:

- Knows how to point and what to point at.

- Able to transfer liquids from one container to another.

- Not brain-dead.

Shaft Miner:

- Have the basics down. Able to assemble and wear a Mining Hardsuit, properly. Dig, pick up loot, take loot to processing, etc.

- Can set up, operate and service Mining Drills.

- Knows how to operate the conveyors and processors.

- Knows how to send resources back to the station.

- Has not drained the Mining Station of atmosphere by leaving the airlocks open.

- Has not fallen off the asteroid, yet.

Employment Records:

Custodian: 5 rounds.

Shaft Miner: 4 rounds.

Security Records: No known charges on file.

Medical Records: Generally fit. Potentially mentally unstable.

Personnel Photo (Appearance text): Sandy blonde hair kept generally neat with a "Lincoln" style beard. Rarely seen not wearing his Jumpsuit.

Commendations [only to be added by admin]:

Reprimands [only to be added by admin]:

Other Notes:

Edited by Guest

Name: Karl Humungus

Race: Human

Blood Type: B+

General Occupational Role(s): Tourist

Biography: Karl is a retired adult performer just traveling across the galaxy to his dream retirement. He finds himself stuck on NSS Cyberaid for the time being, between system jumps. The booze in the bar is good and the smokes in the vends aren't stale, so he doesn't mind, for now. In his late 30's, he had major surgery of his heart, ultimately leading to his retirement from the industry.

Qualifications: Retired

Employment Records: Adult Entertainment Professional

Security Records: No criminal flags.

Medical Records: Cleared of STD's. Recent heart replacement.

Personnel Photo (Appearance text):

Commendations [only to be added by admin]:

Reprimands [only to be added by admin]:

Other Notes: I use this character mainly for exploring the game/ship/UI and learning with minimal impact on the activities of the crew. Also for when showing the game to others or when I just want to take it easy.

I noticed some posts about using appropriate character names, if this name is an issue, I will gladly use something less... "professional" sounding.

Edited by Guest

Name: Karl Humungus

Biography: Karl is a retired adult performer

Employment Records: Adult Entertainment Professional

oho

OHO

OHOHOHO

A Trial Admin, a Mod and the HoS have seen Karl's name. I assume, at this point, that it passes the "appropriateness" test? I don't have to change it?

I honestly had no intention of such things. Seriously, hadn't crossed my mind until you mentioned it! Karl's character sheet is basically putting a joke background to a civvie I might pop on with, if I really wanna play and missed the round start.

Besides, the dude's retired with a bad ticker... He literally cannot get funky anymore or he'll just gib himself! (okay, readin' that after I type it out...)

So I think I might take a break from Paradise... Things have gotten waaaaaaay too immature, in a general sense, lately... I know there are plenty of folks who do try and play the game and they are fun to interact with, but it is far out-weighed by the shenanigans that have been going on. It has just gotten to the point where I can't go off and mine and ignore it...

Anywho, I have enjoyed my time here, for the most part. Met a few cool people and had some awesome gaming experiences. I may pop in, from time to time, but I do not know how often that will be.

Thanks for all of the help and guidance for all who gave it! I have tried to be nice and helpful with other new players, when I come across them.

Take care and don't get caught by the antag! o/

• 3 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use